Wednesday, October 16, 2013

VOLTA



My paper is going to be about the accomplishments of Alessandro Volta. I am going to start by discussing his early childhood and how he became interested in the sciences. I am going to write about how his interest in science at a young age was perceived by his  parents, friends, and society. I will then transition to his education. Whether he went to college or not. If he was mentored by somebody or if he learned everything he knew in solitude.

The main body of my essay is going to be about Volta's experiments. His trials and errors, and the uncanny ways he came about discovering his theories or experiments. One of these uncanny ways I will describe in detail is how he was able to utilize a frog leg as a conductor for electricity which led to the discovery of electrolytes. He also used the frog leg as a way to detect whether electricity was in an object. I will also write about how Volta created the first battery.

To conclude my paper I will write about how Volta’s contribution to science is visible in our everyday lives. Volta’s influence is also magnificent in measuring how many VOLTS are in a battery or how strong an electrical charge is in an object

url.jpg


search.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment